Hello,

  I'm trying to recap the patches needed to work with the L5520 box I
have here at $work. Checking the mailing I'd say two patches [1], [2]
are needed for xen kernel to work with that box, also a bit of tweaking
is needed for the cmdline.

   I applying those two patches over the xen code allows the machine to
boot. I see the xen kernel load the dom0 kernel and I see no interrupt
problems. However, I'm not able to start any domain because of
permission denied problems:

        http://dpaste.com/3CN7PYE
        http://dpaste.com/15TBDMK

  I remember it worked previously. but I'm not able to find what I'm
missing. Checking the code logging the error I'm unable to move forward.

  Any ideas?

  Best,

  Gustau

[1]