Thanks, that's 1/3 of the job done. :)  The problem is that the current
OPTION creates the false idea that the only way you can lock your screen
is to use xlockmore.

Perhaps you missed my followup where I mentioned that the next step
would be to add an OPTION for xscreensaver as well, and the logic to
avoid having them both defined.

Better yet would be to detect if one or the other is already installed,
and default the OPTIONS accordingly.

On 12/18/2011 09:51, Chris Rees wrote:
> crees       2011-12-18 17:51:44 UTC
>   FreeBSD ports repository
>   Modified files:
>     sysutils/xfce4-utils Makefile
>   Log:
>   - Make xlockmore dependency optional
>   - Use
>   PR:             ports/163434
>   Submitted by:   Thomas Zander <>, dougb
>   Revision  Changes    Path
>   1.59      +9 -6      ports/sysutils/xfce4-utils/Makefile

        Yours for the right price.  :)