On 9/27/07, Silmar Oliveira <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Alexandre, me corrija se eu estiver errado, mas li algo que dizia que
> a versão 6.2-RELEASE-ia64 só funciona em máquinas 64 bits reais
> (Itanium II, p.ex.). Minha máquina possui suporte a  intel EM64T.
> Existe outra opção?

use  amd64 ele é compativel com EM64T

FreeBSD(r) is an advanced operating system for x86 compatible
(including Pentium(r) and Athlon™), amd64 compatible (including
Opteron™, Athlon™64, and EM64T), UltraSPARC(r), IA-64, PC-98 and ARM
architectures. It is derived from BSD, the version of UNIX(r)
developed at the University of California, Berkeley. It is developed
and maintained by a large team of individuals. Additional platforms
are in various stages of development.

Att,
--
Welington F.J