I have just downloaded the new beta and I know it is still in work, but
there were I few things I wanted to bring to you. First of all this game
rocks. Anyways, I started a game and saw that there was no way to move
the part of the map that you play on. As seen in the pic:
Also there is a problem with the progress bar in the overview page for a
city.

I hope you guys don't know about these other ways I just feel my odd
then I am already. And I have one request of you guys, in front of and a
little down there is a title bar. I like it a lot, but when trying to do
some thing in front of it. If there is away to turn this on and off that
is awesome if not could ya make one please.

Waiting for the finial,
Christopher Spiewak