On 1/28/07, Marko Lindqvist <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  This is probably the reason tiny happy cities with temples and
> cathedrals still want to build colosseums too, leading to economic
> disaster because of maintenance costs.

 Now I think main reason for this is that AI thinks that
EFT_MAKE_CONTENT can fight any kind of unhappiness. It checks only
final happiness (ppl_unhappy[4]) of the city when deciding if another
EFT_MAKE_CONTENT building should be built. There is some unhappiness
caused by military units. EFT_MAKE_CONTENT does not help here, since
ppl_unhappy[2] is already zero.

 - ML