Hi FreeCiv guys,

Thanks so much for your work.  I assume you know this already, but (at least
on my computer) this version doesn't let you:

1) change any options before you start (eg how many players, what
difficulty, terrain, etc.)
2) change which squares your cities work

There seem to be some other funny things, but those were the main ones.  The
graphics look great!  I'm excited for how it'll be when things are more put
together.

Thanks,

Seth