On 01/03/07, Daniel Markstedt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On 2/28/07, Daniil Ivanov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > Hi,
> >
> >  there is a problem with adding a North Korean ruleset as one of
> >  Modern nation because it contradicts with Korean ruleset.
> >  I propose to split Korean ruleset into Korean as Medieval
> >  and South Korean as Modern marking South and North
> >  Korean as conflict_with with Korean ruleset.
> >
> > Thanks, Daniil.
> >

> That would result in three Korean nations... which seems a bit excessive to
> me.
>
> What flag should the 'medieval' Koreans have?
>
>  ~Daniel

As you already proposed it can be flag of pre-Japan occupation, which
is slightly
different from the present-day flag of South Korea.

The problem is wider than just Korean ruleset. There is two nations Congo
and Egypt, which are ancient, but there is no modern Egypt, the Republic
of the Congo or the Democratic Republic of the Congo. So it is going to
be also 3 different Congos. We must make plot out how to surpass those
contradictions.

Thanks, Daniil.

P.S. We can send a letter to George W. Bush asking to invade N. Korea
with following unification of Korea as one of solutions.