On 3/1/07, Daniil Ivanov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On 01/03/07, Daniel Markstedt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > On 2/28/07, Daniil Ivanov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > > Hi,
> > >
> > >  there is a problem with adding a North Korean ruleset as one of
> > >  Modern nation because it contradicts with Korean ruleset.
> > >  I propose to split Korean ruleset into Korean as Medieval
> > >  and South Korean as Modern marking South and North
> > >  Korean as conflict_with with Korean ruleset.
> > >
> > > Thanks, Daniil.
> > >

> > That would result in three Korean nations... which seems a bit excessive to
> > me.
> >
> > What flag should the 'medieval' Koreans have?
> >
> >  ~Daniel
> >

> As you already proposed it can be flag of pre-Japan occupation, which
> is slightly
> different from the present-day flag of South Korea.

Yeah. Here it is.

> The problem is wider than just Korean ruleset. There is two nations Congo
> and Egypt, which are ancient, but there is no modern Egypt, the Republic
> of the Congo or the Democratic Republic of the Congo. So it is going to
> be also 3 different Congos. We must make plot out how to surpass those
> contradictions.
>
> Thanks, Daniil.

Right. The solution right now, is to name these nations differently.
The ancient Greeks are for example "Greek" while the modern Greeks are
"Hellenic" from the Greek language name. A modern Egyptian nation
could be "Misran" from the Arabic name.

> P.S. We can send a letter to George W. Bush asking to invade N. Korea
> with following unification of Korea as one of solutions.

It doesn't look like he's doing an awfully good job keeping Iraq
together ATM, so I wouldn't recommend it.

 ~Daniel

PNG image