On 3/3/07, Daniel Markstedt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On 3/2/07, Daniil Ivanov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > Hi,
> >
> >  the rulesets were updated.
> >
> > Thanks, Daniil.

This is my North Korean ruleset. City list is reduced to those
confirmed as having city status in Korean Wikipedia:
http://ko.wikipedia.org/wiki/조선민주주의인민공화국의_도시

Ordered in 2005 year's population, as listed in German Wikipedia:
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liste_der_Städte_in_Nordkorea

Also note that I reduced civilwar nations to South Korean only (and
vice versa in southkorean.ruleset) since when a nation runs out of
cities, it picks subsequent names from its civilwar nations. It seems
appropriate IMO that South and North Korea borrows each other's city
lists in these cases.

 ~Daniel