------------------------------

Message: 9
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 16:58:45 +0900
From: "Daniel Markstedt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

On 6/17/07, Vasco Alexandre da Silva Costa <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 6/17/07, mecanography <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
sniped for readability

The more users the better! It would be nice to have binary packages so the other Mac users do not have to compile their own SDL client though.

I actually attempted to make an OSX SDL release a few months ago with
the help of Nathan (saltybanana) but failed. The game complies and
runs flawlessly but I couldn't make the package standalone (lack of
dev experience on OSX).

I can share my xcodeproj file as well as needed modified source code files (let me just arrange some online space for that). The more we can test and fix the faster we can play. I can also make Frameworks available but these were compiled for i386 only (I had rather not try to build universaly at first to avoid troubles). If you want to share your findings you are welcome (did you build it through Xcode or command line?

cheers