On 26/08/07, Pepeto _ <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Sometimes I got a client crash about nations too, but i didn't find yet
> how reproduce this crash yet.

 There is known problem that disconnecting from server does not
initialize nation->player (or player->nation?) correctly, leading
problems when reconnecting.

> In server/srv_main.c, init_available_nations(), line 1329:
>   if (game.est_connections) {
>     send_ruleset_nations(game.est_connections);
>   }
> Are this lines really useful? I tried to remove them, i didn't get any
> strange effect yet.

 IIRC some callers (loading saved game) require them. For others they
are simply wrong thing to do. Should be moved out from
init_available_nations().

 - ML