On Wed, 5 Sep 2007 13:35:15 -0700 Marko Lindqvist wrote:

> On 05/09/07, Egor Vyscrebentsov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > Good day!
> >
> > In trunk and branches/s2_1 common/helpdata.c function insert_allows()
> > has a descriptive comment which says that function can print things
> > it couldn't.
> >
> > insert_allows() now contains only improvements (buildings) iterator
> > to look for allowed things (i.e. for buildings only).
>
>  I think that comment is correct, but not too clear. It says that
> "every possible source type" ... "(currently only building reqs)".
> Words 'source' and 'requirement' are synonymous in this context.

Ok. Examples make this even less clear... (Note that current
implementation can't describe type of requirement)

>  Are you going to work on insert_allows()? So I know to avoid doing
> duplicate work.

I'm going to go through all helptext functions. And yes, I'm going to
work on this function too.
To me this function should be named smth like insert_allowed_buildings()
and be called from insert_allows() which also calls other similar
functions.

PS. Do negated reqs work now? Can I try to replace "obsolete_by" by
netgated requirement?

PPS. Seems to me, there should be one more helper function -
translated range of requirement. Will be done inside #10775.

--
Thanks, evyscr