Daniel Markstedt wrote:
> Also, I'm pretty sure this is a regression between 2.1.0 and S2_1-devel.

A regression is the re-introduction of a previously existing bug.  What
bug is that?

Actually, this is probably an old bug uncovered by the new urgent queue for
sentries, or possibly a new bug in that code.  The fact that you notice the
sentries are awake is the fix from the previous code, where they killed the
client goto focus, but then the focus didn't change to them.  Before that,
they crash/asserted the client.  This has long been problematic code.

Sounds like I have to look at all server sends and client receives to
discover why the sentry activity isn't cleared until it changes to goto....

(heavy sigh) A long weekend project.