Elmo Todurov wrote:
> A long time ago, I made those two scripts,
> po/statistics.rb
> po/statistics.sh
> They msgfmt --stat each language and then sort and display the
> languages according to their number of messages translated.
> They are in S2_1 branch right now.
>
> Seeing how 2.1 will soon be abandoned, should I drag those files to
> other branches/trunk as well?
> If I'm the only one who uses them, I could just copy them over when I
> need it. However, if there is market for that feature, they should be
> dragged along.
>
> Your opinions?

What is the script that does/did generate similar statistics for the web
site?

As I recall that was hosted purely on www.freeciv.org and is probably
obsolete now.  So it would be nice to have a similar thing in the
codebase.  But then how can we get the web site to automatically update
to show these statistics?

-jason