Hello,

Yeah, it is kind of interesting to see some of subtle differences in
compilers like that.  As you mentioned, googling some of the error messages
does seem to show that this is an issue which is not particular to this one
program.

That patch that you attached completely fixes the problem with repodlgs.c,
but the change to helpdata.c that was in the earlier patch(es) that I sent
is also required to make that file compile.

Incidentally, I have to say that I do not know for certain that those two
fixes are sufficient to make the code compile for any possible
configuration.  I have only tried to compile the configuration that comes
naturally from the configuration script on my particular computer, so I have
not exercised all of the code that is there.  In particular, there appear to
be a number of different types of clients there, none of which I have looked
at other than the gtk one.

Thank you,
James McClain

--
(From Memory Alpha) Doctor Richard Daystrom was one of the most influential
human scientists of the 23rd Century. Daystrom who was born ca. 2219, was