Hello,

I can confirm that the gtk 2 client does compile smoothly with the patch
that you sent applied.  I can also build with the "--enable-debug" and
"--enable-client=sdl" versions.  I have not tried the other two.

Sincerely,
James McClain

--
(From Memory Alpha) Doctor Richard Daystrom was one of the most influential
human scientists of the 23rd Century. Daystrom who was born ca. 2219, was