> [guest - Thu Jan 01 03:28:31 2009]:
>
> > [matthias.pfaffer...@mapfa.de - Mi 31. Dez 2008, 18:03:52]:
> >
> > > - Use LOG_DEBUG not LOG_NORMAL for debugging messages.
> >
> > Oh, this was for me to test the patch; all set to debug now
> >

> There is the possibility to activate DEBUG messages for only one file
> and there only selected lines - how to do this? at the moment I don't
> understand this part ... :-(

I only know of the -d 4:<file> syntax (see --help). The
most annoying thing about that is that you get a load of
verbose messages spam due to -d 3 automatically being
set for every other file. Helpful in that case is to use
the -l <logfile> option and unique message prefixes (i.e.
for grep).

Most of the time I just put in printfs for debugging and
remove them later. ;)