Thank you, regarding the help system. I haven't thought about it, and
I'll look into it as soon as I can.
Regarding the Overpopulation of classes, you are right, my new default
ruleset that uses this change does have a lot of new classes ("Horse"
and "Fighter"), which gives us 4 different class for air units.

One different approach, that will hardly require any work, is to have
the bonus against specific units. It will require almost no effort to
do so, and maybe that should be better.

What I now think that will be the best, is to enable creating custom
tags. We'll have another section in the units.ruleset, where we can
define new tags. Each new tag will have bonuses and penalties and a
field for matching tags. So we can define, for example, a "TankBuster"
flag that matches against the "Tank" flag, or anything else, for that
matter.
I will look at how feasiable that is, I think it will much better.