I made some minor improvements to your patch, see
the attached version. This would be the version that
I commit, if nobody sees anything wrong with it.

I made unit_description() only append the upkeep
information if the unit is owned by the client's
player, in keeping with our discussion in other
tickets.

Other than that, I just improved the comments a bit
and fixed the formatting of unit_activity_astr(),
since it was already mostly re-written anyway.

批評を恐れないで。

(file #5930)

File name: version5-13587-gold6.patch.diff Size:9 KB