> It should be noted that crashes were not reported
> with default ruleset, but with custom rewonder ruleset.
>
> I have had no time to look at the ruleset, but maybe
> something there causes player to gain several techs
> / turn and automatic tech selection cannot handle that.

In rewonder lua scripting is used to give players
techs when they research philosophy or build the
darwin's voyage (small) wonder.

It could be that gaining a tech while within the code
path of gaining another tech is the problem (e.g. when
philosophy is researched).

I think we will have to be much more careful about
re-entrancy/recursion and side-effects to global
state as the lua scripting interface is expanded
in the future...

現実は再帰です。