             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email: abarc...@u.washington.edu
                 Release:
        Operating System: None

When a caravan or freight arrives at a city, the box with the action to be
taken sometimes hangs or crashes immediately.  When it hangs it does not
recover, and it is necessary to opt to stop waiting for it.  This is
happening when I am playing a game on a local machine against only AI
players, and it only started happening with the most recent update (prior to
that, the biggest cause of crashes was conquering a city).  It happens
frequently enough that I have started sending caravans to points outside of
cities, and saving before I have them enter cities.  In a typical game, it
will happen once or twice.  I have not been able to observe any pattern to
the crashes.

Freeciv version 2.1.9 gui-gtk-2.0
Linux #1 SMP x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux