        Originator Email: abarc...@u.washington.edu
                 Release:
        Operating System: None

I have observed that sometimes a city will change from using the resource
squares I have selected, even if (a) the governor is not enabled (for that
city or for neighboring cities), (b) there is no competition with other
cities for resources, and (c) the city has not grown.  In some games I have
found that I need to reset a city's resources every single turn, which is of
course not much fun.  Inevitably the change is from production to food.

I do not have an example saved at the moment, but the next time I notice this
happening, I will create an example file.  It doesn't happen in every game,
nor with every city.

Freeciv version 2.1.9 gui-gtk-2.0
Linux #1 SMP x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux