Notify message contains word "his" where one cannot know if "his" or "her"
should be used. To avoid this I would remove special case (different message)
when own vote is cancelled and always use "Server: %s cancelled the vote
\"%s\".

Hmm.. that reminds me how translators wanted to get rid of start "Game:" in
the beginning of all the separate messages (need to translate it separately
every time). They would probably appreciate if these server messages were
written as [ _("%s %s cancelled the vote \"%s\"), _("Server:"), ... ]