                 Release:
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: None
         Planned Release: None

On trunk as of r16072, with the gtk-2.0 client:

If I try to issue a "clean pollution" order by pressing "p" on the keyboard
(as per what the menu says), I get the "pillage" dialogue instead. It appears
that both "pollution" and "pillage" have been assigned the "p" key, and
"pillage" wins.

If I try to issue the "clean pollution" order by selecting the item on the
"Work" menu, I _still_ get the pillage dialog. Looking at the code, I think
the cause of this is a different bug:
client/gui-gtk-2.0/menu.c:clean_pollution_callback() calls
request_unit_pillage()!

Haven't checked if this applies to other clients, or to S2_2. Will have a
look at patching this when I get time, if no-one else gets there first.