cazfi writes:
> Yes, it's deliberate rule change.

OK, thanks.

I'm assuming the principle that you should always get the single best
pollution bonus from all your buildings you have, since no-one's objected.

So, here's a second version of my patch, that's like the first except that it
fixes the documentation to reflect the rule change and addresses the Solar +
Recycling + (Factory OR Mfg. Plant) issue in my original patch -- in this
case you get a 66% reduction, from the recycling plant.

(This would be easier to express in the ruleset if the effects system could
combine numbers in more ways than just addition, such as min() and max(). But
that's probably a separate bug.)

(file #7084)

File name: plant-consistency-bis-trunk.diff Size:10 KB