I found what was wrong.  But I am not sure I will be able to fix that
easily.

The problem is that transfering a city sends a packet_city_remove and
packet_city_info to create a new city.  The client removes the city first,
and call game_remove_city() which set to NULL all worked tiles.  But the
delta stuff assumes the client didn't change illegally any worked info, so
don't send the new information.

I am unsure about how to resolve this.  It's a very big bug in S2_2.  Maybe
the client should able to handle the city owner change from the
packet_city_info?