Nope. Double-clicking in the message list was the last action I performed
when I got this backtrace.

I'm pretty sure it is not #14652. First reason is that it's me who reported
#14652 (I created he account on gna.org after that so the #14652 report is
anonymous) and I'm sure that now it was not during turn change, and
message_index was quite low because it was 2nd or 3rd message.

Second reason is I have applied your patch fixing #14652
(https://gna.org/support/download.php?file_id=7186) and rebuilt.

Though (as I said in my previous comment) it is possible that the double-lick
could be post-mortem, i.e. the right cause was some previous action...