                 Release: 2.1.10
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: None
         Planned Release: None

When I close the Messages dialog/tab and reopen it (press F9) all the
messages in it are lost.
On the other hand, if something during the turn triggers a new message, the
dialog reappears with all messages (old an new) in place.

This makes the Messages menu entry (and F9 shortcut) totally meaningless,
since:
- if you hit F9 you always get an empty Messages dialog/tab;
- the (fully populated) dialog/tab will appear again when something important
happens in the game regardless of whether you hit F9 or not.

This is not specifc to 2.1.10. The Messages menu entry used to work in 1.x
but was broken in 2.x (I noticed it some time ago; don't remember when
exactly).