                 Release: 2.1.10
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: Microsoft Windows
         Planned Release: None

I always play with tabs disabled and frequently show/hide dialogs (since I
like to see the map and the cities report simultaneously).

What I find inconvenient is that these popups (especially Nations (shortcut
F3) and Research (shortcut F6)) don't remember their size, and their default
size is too small to be useful. It becomes frustrating to have to resize them
every time, so I would be grateful if in the next release most dialogs
remember their size, at least for the current session.