Update of patch #1257 (project freeciv):

         Planned Release:                         => 2.3.0

Follow-up Comment #1:

The ruleset looks good overall. I only have a couple of nitpicks:

+Use only one trailing space after period in the legend.
+Both Yoweri Museveni and Wandira Speciosa Kagibwe are living persons, AFAIK.
Current policy allows only one living leader per nation. :)
+Kabaka and Mujaguzo are quite exotic titles - I suggest adding TRANS
comments explaining them to translators.