* I've removed one of the spaces between sentences in the ruleset (I was
taught to type on a typewriter, when two spaces was the correct way to do
it).
* I have removed Yoweri Museveni to limit the rulers to one living person.  I
think there's a bit of a shortage of female rulers (which I find annoying when
I'm playing), so I left Wandira.
* I already had a bit of an explanation of the titles, but have added a more
detailed one.  I'm not sure how to indicate that the comments are for
translators--is this done by adding the keyword 'TRANS' or is there another
mechanism?  I have just left them as ordinary comments for the time being.

(file #7602)

File name: ugandan.ruleset                Size:2 KB