Update of patch #1400 (project freeciv):

             Assigned to:                    None => dmarks
         Planned Release:                         => 2.3.0

Follow-up Comment #1:

Looking good overall reading through it once. I have two comments:

*Some of the leader titles are not in English, so they would need TRANS
comments. The female titles identical with male titles need the ?female:
qualifier, as well.

*How about making this conflict_with the Dutch and the Germans - since we are
picking cities that may appear in those nations' city lists as well.