        Originator Email: http://freeciv.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:
             Open/Closed: Open
                 Release:
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: Microsoft Windows
         Planned Release:

I've played various incarnations of Civilization including the very first,
and I have always relied on the Civilopedia to display an image of the
terrain so that I can identify them on the game map. Why is this missing from
your "Help Browser." I'm sure only about some of the terrains, the obvious
ones, like ocean, desert and glacier, but I'm not sure about the others and
images in the respective "Help Browser" entries would help a lot!