        Originator Email: thekorak...@gmx.at
             Open/Closed: Open
                 Release: 2.1.10
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: Microsoft Windows
         Planned Release:

Hi. The attached file is a savegame created with freeciv_2.1.10_gtk2 on
windows xp.

I saved the file from ".freeciv/saves" to a separate place and uninstalled
the program. Later I reinstalled the same version of freeciv on the same OS
and copied the savegame file to the (new) directory ".freeciv/saves".

When I start the program and try to load the savegame by clicking on the
entry, the window with the entries is closed immediately and the program
returns to the menu. No game is started. When I try to load a newly created
savegame, there is no problem.

It also does not work with the command /load <game name>. (With newly created
savegames, it works.)

I always used the version "2.1.10 gtk2" and windows xp.

I hope there is somebody, who is able to start the file...

File Attachments:

Date: Samstag 30.01.2010 um 01:39 CET  Name: buendia176.sav.gz  Size: 313kB
By: None