Hi,

Even though i dunno much about freeciv internals and submitted some patches
for xaw client long time back.
Can i take over xaw-client, if possible?
I see some issues with xaw-client. I can see the images properly, what do i
need to check?

-
Infy

Marie von
Ebner-Eschenbach<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/m/marie_von_ebnereschenbac.html>
- "Even a stopped clock is right twice a day."