Update of bug #15266 (project freeciv):

                Category:          client-gtk-2.0 => general
         Planned Release:                         => 2.2.0

Follow-up Comment #2:

this game was started with borders = 0. Therefore, tile_owner(ptile) returns
a NULL pointer which results in a assert in player_number().

The patch fixes this by
* checking for borders > 0
* replacement of tile_owner() by city_owner() or
* explicit test for tile_owner() != NULL.

I checked all calls to tile_owner and hope that I missed none of the
dangerous calls ...

(file #7891)

File name: S2_2-trunk-0001-fix-assert-for-tile_owner-if-borders-0.patch
Size:3 KB