Progress update: I'm still working on what I hope is the last patch in this
series before 2.2. This pulls in material from the Cities
<http://freeciv.wikia.com/wiki/Cities> and Economy
<http://freeciv.wikia.com/wiki/Economy> section on wiki to new sections with
the same name as well as updating the City Improvements, Wonders of the
World, and Happiness sections. New topics covered include trade routes and
pollution.

I'm inclined to rename this bug to "Improve in-game help for 2.2" and get it
closed once the above is done, and move bug #15132 to a new metaticket
(although it should be fairly easy to implement that within the existing help
system, at least for the Gtk client).