Update of bug #15451 (project freeciv):

             Assigned to:                    None => pepeto

Follow-up Comment #1:

Patch attached: clean up in server_packet_input():
* Allow the reception of PACKET_VOTE_SUBMIT outside S_S_RUNNING server
state.
* Removed duplication of test PACKET_REPORT_REQ and PACKET_CLIENT_INFO.
* Moved the handle of packet PACKET_CONN_PONG.
* Remove reference to "observer player" which doesn't exist anymore since
2.0.
* "pconn->observer" is checked in the player test, because an observer is not
a valid player.
* pplayer->nturns_idle not reset to 0 when an observer send a packet.
* Removed not needed translation of an error message.

I hope there are not other oddities in that function I missed.

(file #8239, file #8240)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: trunk_server_packet_input.diff Size:1 KB
File name: S2_2_server_packet_input.diff  Size:1 KB