Update of bug #15451 (project freeciv):
Status: Confirmed => Ready For Test
Assigned to: None => pepeto
Follow-up Comment #1:
Patch attached: clean up in server_packet_input():
* Allow the reception of PACKET_VOTE_SUBMIT outside S_S_RUNNING server
* Removed duplication of test PACKET_REPORT_REQ and PACKET_CLIENT_INFO.
* Moved the handle of packet PACKET_CONN_PONG.
* Remove reference to "observer player" which doesn't exist anymore since
* "pconn->observer" is checked in the player test, because an observer is not
a valid player.
* pplayer->nturns_idle not reset to 0 when an observer send a packet.
* Removed not needed translation of an error message.
I hope there are not other oddities in that function I missed.
(file #8239, file #8240)
Additional Item Attachment:
File name: trunk_server_packet_input.diff Size:1 KB
File name: S2_2_server_packet_input.diff Size:1 KB
Reply to this item at:
Message posté via/par Gna!
Freeciv-dev mailing list