> If I select Pacts menu, message pop-up in down window:
>
> Message truncated in page_conn_etype()!

This message is not linked with what you report.

> Illegal treaty suggested between Roman and Armenian - they
> already have this treaty level.
>
> Please localization this is strings.

I don't agree. LOG_ERROR messages can be translated only if they represents
an error of the user (e.g. setup error). Else they shouldn't be translated.
However, I'm not sure these errors messages are really correct. Maybe they
should be stored to a string (then maybe translated) and returned to the
user.

> Also I suggest to block the menu, if the pact form already
> treaty this nations.

This point can be fix without big troubles.