Patch #1222 introduced an Event Scripting API change and I think it can be
avoided. Was it necessary? If possible, the API should be stable, see
https://gna.org/bugs/index.php?15587

If needed, the new name can be introduced alongside the old name.

The only important thing is to keep the externally visible name stable, so
all other things kept constant, I only want to revert this change in
server/scripting/api.pkg:

 -- Tile methods
-function Tile:city_exists_within_city_radius(center)
-  return methods_tile_city_exists_within_city_radius(self, center)
+function Tile:city_exists_within_max_city_map(center)
+  return methods_tile_city_exists_within_max_city_map(self, center)
 end