Update of bug #15603 (project freeciv):

             Assigned to:                    None => jtn
         Planned Release:                         => 2.1.12, 2.2.1

Follow-up Comment #6:

> I think that old GtkTooltips (which are used a bit every where
> in current code) can do it.
You're right; it was easier than I thought. Patch attached; comments welcome
as I'm not a Gtk expert.

It's not entirely ideal as the area "sensitive" to tooltips is just the text
area, not the entire column header, which is irritating, but I don't know how
to do better and it's better than nothing.

(file #8539)

File name: S2_1-S2_2-trunk-cityrep-tooltips.diff Size:1 KB