Couple more cosmetic comments: there are remaining references to
TM_WORST_TIME in the header comments for pf_danger_map_iterate() and
pf_fuel_map_iterate() (point 4), and to "turn mode" in the header for
pf_normal_map_adjust_cost().

Otherwise this looks like a good patch to make TM_BEST_TIME the mandatory
mode of operation. I don't think this affects client-side goto and haven't
checked in detail what it does to the AI; I guess we'll find out :)

Can we neglect occupychance? I don't think it matters for client-side goto,
but does the AI ever rely on path-finding to determine where it ends up after
an attack? I haven't tried to work this out.