> One misspelling occurs in a user-visible string. Should it be fixed in
2.2?
It feels like this can be done with minimal impact to translators if the
corresponding msgid in all the po-files is updated manually at the same time,
on the assumption that the translated strings have the correct meaning.
However, it's not zero impact if any translator is actively working and isn't
familiar with svn merging, so I haven't tried it.
I think the least disruptive time to update the msgids would be just after an
update-po (as that's painful for anyone working on translations anyway).
(I'm interested as there are some similar minor corrections I want to make
for S2_2, too.)