Hello Hogne,

This new version of the Amplio tileset looks very nice.
I'm looking forward to seeing the final version!

Here's a suggestion for a more compact theme-format, which can be useful when transferring the tileset over network connections.

http://github.com/freecivnet/freeciv-web/blob/master/freeciv-img-extract/freeciv-web-tileset-1.png
http://github.com/freecivnet/freeciv-web/blob/master/freeciv-img-extract/freeciv-web-tileset-2.png

 - Andreas