On 7 Apr, 2010, at 11:38 AM, Matthias Pfafferodt wrote:

>> The only thing that would be better is if the main 'Civilization' menu had
>> a new item which could display how many trade routes belong to each city, and
>> name of the trading partner.
>>

> Have you tried the client option 'Draw city trade routes'? If it is activated
> the number of trade routes per city are drawn and also a line between two
> trading cities.

        Hmm, i hadn't tried that before now.  My map view is already rather
crowded, so it wouldn't be useful to leave it on all the time.  FWIW, i only
get the lines and not the count [2.2.0].

        For my part, i don't understand the logic that an information page is
not worth keeping unless it is 'full'.  I just wish there was some other way to
view this information than by holding the mouse button down.  However, i'm
clearly a minority on this, so i'll just shut up about it.

Sent from my MacBookPro

Be careful when playing under the anvil tree.