Update of patch #1614 (project freeciv):

Follow-up Comment #2:

> This particular instance of lua scripting in freeciv is about the game; not
the server, not player setup I think. I don't know if we should add something
that is not used inside ruleset or scenarios.

As the creation of a newcomer will now be done using lua this is also not
needed anymore. To not include a security hole I close this item with 'Wont
Do'