> Shouldn't unit_activity_assign_target() return boolean instead
> of void to tell if it was successful or not?
> unit_activity_handling_targeted() could use that information to
> decide if it should continue setting activity or not.

Also, I don't like how unit_activity_assign_target() in this case assigns
activity itself (name of the function no way implies that, on the contrary
name mentions that only certain "part" (target) of the activity information
is set). I recommend leaving that to caller, once it receives "failure"
return value from unit_activity_assign_target(). Another possibility is to
rename function (but I have no good suggestions what the name could be)