Update of patch #1701 (project freeciv):

             Assigned to:                    None => syntron
         Planned Release:                         => 2.3.0

Follow-up Comment #4:

The attached patch includes the macro GTK_LABEL() for
city_total_buy_cost_label and it is compiling! Now we have to decide if
gtk+-2.6 is OK ...

Could you please check if it is working correctly in trunk? For me the number
of selected columns force scrolling.

(file #9305)

File name:
20100612-07-trunk-patch-1701-Reduce-the-minimum-width-of-the-city-re.patch
Size:4 KB