> Perhaps it would be an idea to add the city dialog as an tab to
> the main notebook for such small displays. This would reduce the
> number of widows opened ...
Probably not, as the city dialogue need the full 1024 px width, and not just
the 899 px left for the notebook tabs...

BTW, on my netbook I have kwin rules so that windows with window class
"freeciv" and window role "toplevel", "city", and "worklist" starts maximized
without borders. With this setup having the city dialogue as a separate
windows works out great.