the attached patch adds a separate option to merge the two notebooks
(messages and map)

> if you apply the client setting 'options -> local clients
> -> Arrange widgets for small displays' in full-screen mode
> then you can no longer close full-screen mode.

Could you tell me which patch cased this behavior? Does it happen with 2.2.1
or only with S2_2?

> It seems that resolving this ticket would require at least
> changing defaults to better values (is "Arrange widgets for
> small display" default, or why Pepeto was hit with this?) and
> maybe adding new settings.

The default for 'Arrange widgets for small display' is FALSE. Thus, it should
be deactivated by default.

(file #9388)

File name:
20100629-06-trunk-separate-option-to-merge-the-message-and-the-map-not.patch
Size:3 KB